Military Embedded Systems and Avionics Design will be highlighting the best products and solutions at the defense electronics industry's top trade shows across the US and Europe.
- Build publicity around your products at the event
- Get recognized by our audience of Defense Prime Contractors, Airlines, and System Integrators, and to Embedded COTS Suppliers
Winners will be announced at the respective events.
Each Best in Show Awards Entry Should Address: Why the Product/Solution being nominated is ideal for use in embedded aerospace and defense electronics applications.
Products/solutions will be reviewed based on the Following Criteria:
- Innovative approach to product/solution design
- Value to the end-user – which can be measured by such qualities as improved performance, reduced life cycle costs, and benefits for pilots, aerospace engineers and for those at defense shows, the warfighter.
Four star, three star, and two star recognition will be given in each category, with four stars as the top recognition.
Award winners will be announced during the show
Entry Fee is $650
Companies must be exhibiting at the show where each contest is being held
- Oct 09 –11, 2023 - AUSA Annual Meeting 2023 (Deadline:Oct 07, 2023) View
- Nov 14 –15, 2023 - Aerospace Tech Week Americas 2023 (Deadline:Nov 11, 2023) View
- Dec 11 –13, 2023 - 60th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention (Deadline:Dec 09, 2023) View
- Sep 12 –15, 2023 - DSEI 2023 View
- Jun 12 –16, 2023 - International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2023 View
- Apr 03 –05, 2023 - Sea Air Space 2023 View
- Feb 14 –16, 2023 - West 2023 View
- Nov 08 –09, 2022 - Aerospace Tech Week Americas View
Submit your product/solution under the following categories
- Radar/Electronic Warfare
- Cyber Solutions
- Embedded Computers
- Embedded Software
- RF & Microwave
- Power Electronics
- Test and Measurement
- Rugged Computing
- Interconnect Technology
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Safety Certification
- Air Traffic Management Solutions
- Avionics Databus
- Inflight Connectivity
- Real-Time Data Sharing
Winning submissions will receive social media, eNewsletter, and website coverage before, during, and after the show.
Have any questions? Submit via email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What do winning entries receive?
Winning submissions will be recognized during the event and enable you to be seen as a leading innovator within the defense and aerospace industry at a presentation from Military Embedded Systems and Avionics Design Editorial Teams. Winners also receive notice in the brand’s editorial coverage, including: eNewsletters, web postings, and social media coverage during and post event.
Winning entries receive a Best in Show logo for use on websites and promotion as well as a certificate detailing type of award (4-star, 3-star, or 2-star) suitable for display at events, company headquarters, or the on the desk of a key engineer.
Wondering if your product or solution is ok to enter the Best In Show program or what category it fits under?
Contact EVP & Group Editorial Director John McHale at [email protected]
Who can submit an entry?
Submissions are open to employees or partners of an organization exhibiting at the show where the contest is being held and that are involved in the specification, design, installation, or management of embedded aerospace and defense software or hardware components, subsystems, full systems, commercial aircraft, unmanned systems, or military platforms.
Can I submit more than one product?
More than one product submission per company is encouraged! Each product submission will be considered separately and independently for awards.